Fees and payment
2023 Entry fees:
• £320 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
• £195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
• £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Magazine subscribers: Enter by 2 September 2022 to receive £150 off your total entry cost. You can also secure a further discount of your fifth entry for free. Subscribe to Communicate magazine here to take advantage of this exclusive rate. If you are a subscriber, please contact Michelle on email@example.com to gain this additional discount.
Non magazine subscribers: Enter by 2 September 2022 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 14 October 2022. No entries will be accepted after 28 October 2022.
All rates shown are excluding VAT.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone but can arrange an online invoice).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 2 September 2022, you receive a discount on your total entry cost. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early entry deadline discount and the charity, NGO or NFP rate cannot be used collectively, and the greater discount will be applied.