Celebrating the best in creative content, corporate storytelling and communications, the Corporate Content Awards can help your organisation stand apart from your competitors.
Entering our awards is a fantastic opportunity to showcase and gain award-winning recognition for your work. But not just anyone can win a Corporate Content Award; our vigorous process and judging panel of in-house experts means that only the very best make the shortlist.
Joining our awards provides a brilliant chance to strengthen and build client relationships by bringing your projects into the limelight. Our programme is a rewarding process which celebrates the teamwork behind outstanding entries.
The Corporate Content Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote your winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2022 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine.
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography.
- Profiling on the Corporate Content Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section.
- Announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘Corporate Content Awards updates’.
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery).
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2022 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine.
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online.
- Profiling on the Corporate Content Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section.
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a half page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography.
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners.
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Corporate Content Awards print feature.
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change).
- Winning entrants may be invited to speak at the Corporate Content conference.
Winning a Corporate Content Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.