Eligibility and rules
Any organisation can enter the Corporate Content Awards providing the strategy or execution was developed, launched or carried out between May 2018 and October 2020.
A single organisation can enter multiple projects into multiple categories.
- Please fill in one form per entry.
- All entries must be submitted online.
- Entries must be made via one PDF file that includes all supporting materials and is no bigger than 10MB.
- Please make reference to confidential information in your entries; these will be for judges’ eyes only and will not be written up.
- All entries must be paid for prior to the judging day; any entries we have not received payment for will not be reviewed by the judging panel.
- Supporting links, videos etc. must be included within the entry itself. This can be included as an appendix, with links or hyperlinked within the document itself.
- All entry materials will be retained by Communicate magazine, the organiser of the Corporate Content Awards. Please do not send us materials for which you do not have a duplicate, as we will not return entered materials.
- Ensure you have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. The Corporate Content Awards will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- All entries are only shared with judges once a signed disclaimer has been received and all materials are destroyed after the judging process.
- Where a juror’s organisation enters the Corporate Content Awards, that juror will not review the submission. Where possible, jurors are not made aware of the identity of any third-party organisation that carried out the work until after decisions have been made, to eliminate bias.
- Details provided within your entry will potentially be used for press releases, web content, and the winners' book should your submission be shortlisted and/or win. Therefore, we ask that you ensure all the details are factually correct - we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on the entry content and changes may not be possible after publication.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that the materials may be published for the promotion of the awards and media efforts related to digital communication, as well as for the marketing and promotion of rebranding case studies and teaching tools.
- All winning entries will be included in the Corporate Content Awards winners book which will be given out on the night and published on the website.
- By entering into the Awards programme, your details will be added to our database to ensure you are kept up to date with the awards programme and its associated awards and conferences. To opt-out, please email email@example.com
- Please translate all non-English text into English to facilitate the judging process.
- Entries will be accepted from organisations based in Europe and organisations with clients or projects based in Europe.
- Decisions by the jury are final.