Fees and payment
- $395 for the first entry from each organization/submitting body.
- $195 for each subsequent entry from each organization/submitting body.
- $195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organization. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Enter by April 29, to receive $100 off your total entry cost.
The fifth entry is free until May 27.
A late entry surcharge of $125 will be applied to each entry submitted after June 17. Entries will not be accepted after July 8, 2022.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone but can arrange an online invoice).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by April 29, you will receive $100 off your total entry cost. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organization submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organization entries.