Cravenhill Publishing believes excellence in creativity and communications should be celebrated regardless of the challenges of the day. To support the creative industries, Cravenhill Publishing is letting any company have one free entry into any of its awards programmes through 2020.
You may well be planning on entering many categories and, if so that’s great. But if your agency or department has undertaken great work you won’t want budget considerations to get in the way of it being recognised. Your work makes a difference and it will continue to do so despite the challenges we are all facing. For any questions or support, contact Cat Price.
Corporate Content Awards Europe
- Enter by 4 September to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
- Enter by 2 October to receive your fifth entry for free.
- Entry deadline is 16 October.
Corporate Content Awards North America
- Late entry deadline 7 August.
- See our fees and payments page to find out more.