Cravenhill Publishing believes excellence in creativity and communications should be celebrated regardless of the challenges of the day. To support the creative industries, Cravenhill Publishing is letting any company have one free entry into any of its awards programmes through 2020.
You may well be planning on entering many categories and, if so that’s great. But if your agency or department has undertaken great work you won’t want budget considerations to get in the way of it being recognised. Your work makes a difference and it will continue to do so despite the challenges we are all facing. For any questions or support, contact Cat Price or Lauren Ditcher.
Corporate Content Awards Europe
- The Corporate Content Awards Europe is now open for entries!
- Enter three entries by 12 June to receive a free thought leadership piece to be run online on Communicate Magazine.
- Enter by 4 September to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
Corporate Content Awards North America
- Don't miss our last chance to save deal! Enter by 29 May to receive your fifth entry for free.
- Final entry deadline is 12 June.