The Corporate Content Awards accepts entries from creative agencies, communications and PR consultancies, and in-house team from across the globe.
Celebrating the best in creative content, corporate storytelling and communications, winning a Corporate Content Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
The benefits of entering the Corporate Content Awards include
- Stand out – entering and winning an award can provide a platform through which to acquire visibility outside your network, promote your latest project to new audiences, and gain differential.
- Receive valuable insights – entries will be judged by a panel of corporate communications experts against a particular criterion. This is a chance to receive powerful feedback on your work so that you can evaluate and improve.
- Celebrate excellence – entrants develop a new benchmark each year, encouraging the corporate communications community to continually advance the standard of their work and recognise internal teams.
The Corporate Content Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post-event.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2024 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine.
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography.
- Profiling on the Corporate Content Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section.
- Announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘Corporate Content Awards updates’.
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery).
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2022 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine.
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online.
- Profiling on the Corporate Content Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section.
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a half page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography.
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners.
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Corporate Content Awards print feature.
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change).
- Winning entrants may be invited to speak at the Corporate Content conference.
Winning a Corporate Content Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.